Let's face it: 2016 was wild ride. So every new year we get an opportunity to reflect, look back and take a fresh crack at another chance to make this year the year that goes down in the history books as one of the best.
17 Thoughts on How to Get the Year you Want:
1. You can be dreaming about the big moments but but it starts from obeying in the small moments.
2. The quality of answers you are getting this year is dependant on the quality of questions you're asking this year.
3. Listen wisely by turning off the right voices at the right time. The “non-God” voice in your head is discouraging and can derail you. It sounds like this: “You can’t do it”; “You are a not good enough”; “You won’t make it”; etc The outside voices that are harmful or toxic are the ones that are divisive, dishonoring and discouraging.
4. Passion usually leads you there but there wil be times when discipline will have to lead you…and that’s usually when you “don’t feel like it.”
5. Take action when you're lacking support or expertise because It’s not always going to be accessible when you need it.
6. Don't allow shame to ever be a motivator.
7. Take time to recalibrate where God has taken you and where you are going.
8. Today’s decisions create tomorrow’s conditions.
9. Being overwhelmed by God keeps you from being overwhelmed by circumstances
10. My conduct is more important than what I accomplish. The reality is some days you're going to win some and some days you're going to lose some.
11. Pay attention to patterns and not isolated incidences. Just because you didn’t make it to the gym by the end of the day or finish the book by the end of the month doesn’t mean it’s game over.
12. Stop trying to change your circumstances and start guarding your confidence.
13. You have radical permission to be yourself.
14. Never underestimate the power of taking a daily 15 minute “Sabbath” in your day to rejuvenate and refresh.
15. Your success cannot be given, bought or entitled…period. Because you won’t be satisfied.
16. Show me your tribe and I’ll show you your future
17. Today is yours to own so don’t’ transfer owndership to anyone else … take ownership right now.
Any I'm forgetting or that you would add?